An ISO 55000 -informed management system for physical assets
Optimize your EAM system with
Enterprise Asset Management Library™
The codes, tools, master data standards, and best practices used by EAM professionals across the globe
The problem is not your EAM software.
Enterprise Asset Management Library
The three essential drivers of EAM success
EAM Library is the engine that
makes EAM systems perform.
Like a booster pack for EAM software systems, EAM Library contains thousands of industry-accepted practices, data conventions, KPIs, and more.
A management foundation for your EAM software and your operations
- Cloud Based for Multi-Site Use
- Industry Proven and Accepted Business Processes
- Clearly Defined Roles and Responsibilities
- Standardized Failure Codes and Coding Schemes
- MRO Data Cleansing and Governance Tools
- Work, MRO Materials Management and Procurement Operations
- Built on International Standards PAS 55, ISO 14224 and 55000
- Comprehensive Master Data Libraries
- Standard Naming Conventions for Asset and MRO Materials
- Best Practices for EAM Technology Use and Integration
- Customizable, Downloadable, Brandable, Intranet Hostable
Enterprise Asset Management Library is a proven approach to asset management used by Fortune 500 companies, public utilities and other organizations to maximize asset management effectiveness.